- ponies are not baby horses
- horses can see through a fly mask
- their “leash” is called a halter
- a bit is not a torture device
- its called cantering, not running.
- you don’t flick your reins and yell “YAH” to make them go
Oh god the last one -_- that’s by far the most frustrating thing I’ve had to deal with so far teaching, the constant reminding of the kids to stop shaking the damn reins.
Things Girls Have To Do In The Shower:
-wash the face (have you ever tried to get makeup off)
-wash the body
-try to get conditioner out & fail to get it all out
-did i mention shave that takes a long time
-like summon satan and stuff
Things Boys Have To Do In The Shower:
-i dunno i think my brother uses soap sometimes
Don’t complain when my shower’s not 5 minutes long